- Q: What Do I Need To Get My Own Roku Channel?
- Q: Why Would I Want My Own TV Channel On Roku?
- Q: Will You Maintain My Channel?
- Q: Can You Help My Roku Channel To Make Money?
- Q: Do You Host My Videos?
- Q: Can I Host My Own Videos To Keep Costs Down?
- Q: In What Format Must I Supply Videos?
- Q: Can I Use My Own YouTube Videos For My Roku Channel?
- Q: I Don't Have My Own Videos - What Can I Do?
01. Video content - you can supply us with your own videos or we can source them for you
02. Hosting - You can use Amazon S3, Vimeo Pro or your own server (or we can host them for you for a small fee). We recommend Vimeo Pro because Amazon S3 can be quite costly if you are getting lots of views on your videos
01. Roku is the leading provider of on-demand TV with 26 million viewers in the US along
02. Your channel will appear alongside giant names like Netflix and Disney meaning you'll be seen as a leader/authority in your niche
03. More exposure of your videos
04. Traffic - typically we received 10,000+ viewers to our channel in the first month alone
05. Easy monetization - set and forget passive ad revenue - TV advertising is the #1 advertising platform
We can definitely do that. Obviously, you don't want to set-up your channel and then forget about it. For a small fee, we will look after your channel and update content on a weekly or fortnightly basis to keep your viewers entertained and attract new subscribers. We do recommend that you do this, otherwise your content becomes stale and people may start unsubscribing if they don't see that your channel is regularly updated
For sure, we can use our recommended ad networks to provide recurring passive income without you lifting a finger!
We can host your videos for a small fee
Yes you can, we recommend Vimeo Pro. You can use Amazon S3 but from our experience, this is a much more expensive option, especially if you are getting high traffic to your videos
Videos must be supplied in MP4 or MOV format. Some MP4 formats do not play well on Roku, so we do suggest MOV files as they are high definition
You sure can!
Depending on your niche, we could possibly find appropriate videos for you - obviously, this will incur an additional fee